Friday, October 19, 2007

Read All About It!

Remember that show?
Somehow it popped into my mind as I was just cut and pasting together all my various book chapters, segments, bits o' text.
It isn't as long altogether as I had hoped it would be but it isn't hopelessly short either.
Plus it is full of placeholders I need to go back and finish writing that will make the manuscript longer. Anyway I think I might actually have something reasonable to trot out at SCMS this year. That's exciting.
Last night I had a big day at the MFit clinic--I found out that in the past six weeks I lowered my blood pressure a TON!!! Yay for me! I also lost all kinds of inches and pounds but it is the blood pressure that had me worried.
Been busy on my course wikis lately. It's cool to have the students participate in this way.
if i were listening to music today, it would be the new Feist I downloaded, along with some Cake and Ani. Been in an Ani mood of late.
if i had time to read a book for fun it'd be more of the Jane Austen Book Club.
if i got to go to a movie...i'm not sure what i'd see. I'm such a TV Girl. Loved John Cho on Ugly Betty last night. And Christopher Gorham (as always).

No comments: