Thursday, October 18, 2007

Cheeseburgers & Paradise

Despite my last post I really am a foodie at heart. Online I frequent Epicurious, Chowhound, Roadfood and other such places. I like to read food writing, especially's Meredith Brody's for the SF Weekly.
Last night my students and I were discussing the good burgers we knew. I decided a list was in order. In no particular order, here are some of my favorite, platonic-ideal cheeseburgers. (Note, my idea of heaven involves cheeseburgers. and dogs.)
1. Red Mill Burgers--Seattle WA
2. In-n-Out, various west coast (best fast food burger)
3. Fatburger, various (best turkey burger)
4. No Animal Burger, Fred 62, Los Feliz (best veggie)
5. Zingerman's Pimento Cheese Burger, Ann Arbor
6. Ruby Tuesdays (best mini-burger)
7. Chick-In, Ypsilanti (best midwest car hop burger)
8. Burgermaster, Seattle-area (best PNW car hop burger)

No comments: